Course Cancellation Policy
CVCTA Education reserves the right to cancel this program due to insufficient registrations or circumstances beyond its control. Registrants will be notified at the earliest possible date in the event of a cancellation. Registration fees for courses cancelled by CVCTA Education will be refunded in full, however CVCTA will not be liable for any loss, damages or other expenses that such cancellations may cause.
Circumstances may arise that may cause a registrant to cancel their registration.
Cancellation of registration made 4 weeks prior to the course date will result in a full refund. For cancellations received 3 weeks before the course date, 50% of the tuition will be reimbursed. Unfortunately, cancellations received 2 weeks or less will result in full forfeiture of the tuition amount. Rescheduling within 7 business days of the class are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee.
Return Policy for Software
1. A full refund will be provided within 30 days of purchase from CVCTA Education/Digimedica for:
- Defective software
- Software not received due to an error on CVCTA Education/Digimedica’s part
2. CVCTA Education/Digimedica cannot offer refunds for:
- Software that has been activated
Refunds will be credited directly back to the card used for purchase.
Refunds are only issued when our software contains a serious bug that we can reproduce but cannot fix. If we can recreate your serious technical difficulties on-site and find that they cannot be resolved, we will issue you a full refund. If you are not willing to work with technical support on any problems you are having, or request a refund even if you are not having problems using the software, you will not be issued a refund.
To receive a refund, ensure all the above conditions have been met and then please do the following:
1. Write a letter stating specifically the reason for the refund and send to:
325 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please include your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address.