What's the difference between Levels 1, 2, and 3?
For a clear explanation of CTA Competency Guidelines, please watch this video
|Part 1 (Level 1) Live Class:
- 8 hours pre-course didactics
- 3 day live class, which provides 50 mentored cases, plus 25 live cases (witnessed patients)
- Note: students must start with Part 1, even if they've had previous training
|Part 2 (Level 2) Self-Study Software:
- Part 2 follows the Part 1 Live Class above
- Provides 100 mentored cases AND includes 25 patient videos to meet all level 2 guidelines
- Description of the software drive, DICOM files, scoring/tracking here
The ACR guidelines require the student to be mentored to 50 cases. No live CTA cases are required.
Level 2 ACC guidelines
The Level 2 ACC guidelines require the student to be mentored to 150 cases, with 50 live patients. The student must review the data from all 50 live patients. However 25 of the live patients can be watched on a pre-recorded video.